Saturday, August 22, 2009

H Upmann Magnum 48 Limited Edition



I had a wonderful afternoon yesterday and I sat with Edward Sahakian at Davidoff in London . It was the first day of the release of the 2009 limited edition Cuban Cigars and I sat with him and smoked one of the new H Upmann Magnum 48 Limited Edition 2009.


It’s a great cigar, not to strong, which is ideal for me. It is made with tobacco which as been aged for a minimum of 2 years. Edward had smoked one the day before and he says they will age very well.

We will be heading back to Davidoff on the Cuban Cigar Walk London on the 19th September for a group walk which will be followed by a Herf.

http://www.citiesinsound.com/shopWebSite/php/showProducts.php?plu=13

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nic:

I'm jealous that you got to sit down with Edward and smoke one of these great cigars. Please tell Edward I send my very best next time you see him.

Bill Frio